We are proud to inform you that our Company has obtained the system certificate at Occupational Safety Management ISO45001.This standard helps organizations manage processes and risks related to health and safety at work in a systematic and consistent manner.
ISO 45001 replaces OHSAS 18001 (in Poland PN-N 18001), which will be discontinued on March 12, 2021. This means that by then, all organizations that currently have a valid OHSAS 18001 certification, for continuity, are required to update their system to the requirements of the new version of ISO 45001.
Iso 45001 certification is a reliable proof that all processes implemented in our organization are oriented towards ensuring safe working conditions.
The implementation of the ISO45001 gives us competences and tools for further improvement in the areas of:
- health and safety at work;
- eliminate or minimise health and safety risks;
- reducing the number of accidents at work;
- reducing risks affecting our business and, above all, our clients’ busienss;
- motivation and employee engagement;
- equipment and trainings to better identify risks in the future.
DNV GL was formed from the merger of Det Norske Veritas and Germanischer Lloyd, one of leading company in Europe, which is an international accredited registrar and classification society also quality and EHS certification company.
More on the https://www.dnvgl.com/